Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Goodwill & antique mall finds for Wednesday

These pyrex bowls from the antique mall are for my sister's birthday coming up next Sunday. They were $12.00. Didn't think that was too bad for a gift. She wanted bowls and I think these match the ones she has.
This is a scarf. I think maybe a mantle scarf. It would make a cute topper, not sure yet.
Got this for 1/2 off at antique mall. A vintage dishtowel. Probably will hang up instead of actually using it for dishes.
Got this adorable gingham, smocked dress for Layla at Goodwill for $2.00
These 2 pillowcases and flannel material came from Goodwill. The one with the ruffle I thought would make an adorable dress or skirt for the kids. The one with the bird was so cute I couldn't resist. The material would make a warm winter gown.
Hope everyone enjoys seeing the things I buy as much as I enjoy buying them. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I just love gingham and smocking. Together they are amazing!

Kat said...

I love the rooster dish towel. your right its way to cute to use.

lera said...

Cute dress!

I think the Pyrex (as a gift) was a good deal. You are right.