Blog Archive

Friday, September 5, 2008

Thrift Smart

It's 11:00 pm on Friday night and Ruby is not sleepy. The rest of the family is sleeping, so I will blog and watch "All My Children" and the rest of my soaps on ABC. I tape them every day and watch them while I sew at night She's making me some castles. Love that little baby doll.



My favorite Thrift Smart store moved to Nashville. I decided to take a trip at lunch time and had so much fun. The store is a lot bigger, but they didn't have many sheets and pillowcases. I did find one lavender gingham pillowcase. Also found some cute clothes for the little ones. Found a blue and orange plaid "old navy" brand new shirt for Jakob for $2.50. The dress and blouse below were separate, but went well together. Then I found the 2 cute tops.

I do miss that store and maybe I can go back there when I quit work.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Thrifted treasures are the best, but I'm getting snobby. I walk into the store and see something great for $8.00 and say, "Wow that's cool, but not for eight bucks. If it was $2.00 I'd get it."