Blog Archive

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Finished curtains and some thrifting

After hearing from Lora and Sally I decided to add the borders to my curtains. I actually went out and bought some burlap in orange. But it just didn't match the orange on the curtains ( I never take a sample with me). I had some fabric that I thrifted a few weeks ago and just went with it. It's hard to see in the pictures, but it's got blue and green in it. I put it at the top and bottom. I still feel like it needs something else.
I really love ceramic picture frames. I've been collecting them for Layla. They are from Japan.
Layla also has been collecting ceramic dolls. Ruby picked out the one in the front. It's a music box and plays "Love Me Tender".

1 comment:

rockisshell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.