Blog Archive

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Last day of work

Today was my last day of work. It was hard to leave but I know I'll enjoy my stay at home. There is so much to do here. I have painting, cleaning, sewing to do. Can't wait to start. For some reason I can't sleep tonight. Guess I've got a lot on my mind. My son-in-law is leaving for Houston, Texas in the morning to work in the clean up there after the storm damage. Hopefully it will only be a few months.

My husband and I went out tonight to eat and get gasoline. Is anyone else having a shortage in their city? The stations that have gas have long lines and a lot of stations are completely out. So we drove to Spring Hill (about 30 minutes away) to eat and try to find gas there. None of the stations there had gas. We still have a 1/4 tank and my car is full so hopefully we can get some next week.

While we were in Spring Hill we went to Goodwill . I found a pyrex bowl just like the one I loved so much. It is much bigger. Also found another bowl and 2 pillowcases. I will put pictures on tomorrow (it's already tomorrow). I need to go to bed.

No comments: