Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thrifting, Layla and Me

Got lots of things to show. All of these patterns came from Encores & More consignment sale this past Friday. All of the smocked patterns were in one pack and they were $5.00. Got these at Goodwill. I found a saucer once before so I guess it goes with this cup. I've decided this is the pattern I want to collect.
Pillowcases from Goodwill. Bonus picture of Layla and me. She wanted me to show her how the timer worked on my camera.

2 comments:

lera said...

Man, you've been very lucky in the thrifting department lately. Love those patterns (especially the ladies one!) and the dishes and pillowcases -- so funky!

And that's a cute pic of you and Layla together.

Sally said...

I was just at my local Goodwill store today and I almost bought a bowl that matches your mug pictured in this post!