Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

American Cancer Society Relay For Life

Our church is sponsoring "Relay for Life" this June along with a lot of other organizations. We're having Yard Sales, Bake Sales, Car Washes and a Benefit Concert at Leiper's Fork Recreation Center. I'm so excited about it. At the benefit we'll have a live auction, a silent auction, food for sale and a bake sale.

I've got lots of things in mind to make for the sale. Can 't wait to get started.

Vickie (my sis) is not doing well at all. Please keep her and my family in your prayers.

Just got my brace off last week and really hadn't started any major projects.

I did thrift this adorable platter at Goodwill.

2 comments:

Momma B said...

Starting March 1st I am going to donate 10% of my Etsy sales to Relay again.

I am sorry to hear about your sister. I am so tired of cancer! I managed to let it get the best of me yesterday, but I am feeling a little better today.

CindyLou said...

I hope your sister is doing better! I will keep her in my prayers!