Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Layla's curio cabinet

This is the after picture of Layla's curio cabinet. I spray painted it ( "Candy Pink" and spray painted the doorknobs and handle. Layla wanted something to put all of her little breakables in. She put the most fragile things in the drawer for safe keeping. As you can see it looks pretty bad. It was $10.00 at Goodwill and I had been looking for a few months for something like this. I just sanded, took out the glass and spray painted. One of the knobs was missing so I happen to find 2 at home ( I did use 2 cans of spray paint at $4.99 each). They still need to be straightened up on the front.

5 comments:

Momma B said...

This is fantastic! You really are the master!

lera said...

That is very cute. I'd like to order one in white ::wink::

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Way, way better than the original:). I'm sure Layla is enjoying having all her precious trinkets on display in such a beautiful cabinet!! xo

CC said...

Wow - what a difference - absolutely lovely, you must be very pleased!

CindyLou said...

What a great make over! I love the pink!